Develop Your Athleticism For Cricket
Outwork and outlast the competition
Our team of Physical Performance Coaches have created a program designed to enhance all aspects of performance on the cricket field. Whether you are a fast bowler, batter or an all rounder, the program will teach you about your body, how to move efficiently on the field and create an athlete that is strong, powerful and robust.
The aim of this program is to educate you, the athlete on the importance of physical preparation and help you achieve your goals.
Cricket Athlete Programs
Part ONE – 7 x Cricket Specific Speed, Agility and Strength Sessions
These sessions will focus on:
- Speed and agility mechanics specific to bowlers, batters and fielders
- Flexibility and mobility work to assist in preparation for game day, and to assist in injury prevention
- Power exercises to enable bowlers to bowl faster and batters to hit the ball further
- Cricket specific strength and stability exercises to create a cricketer that can deliver week in and week out.
Part TWO: Additional at Home Flexibility and Stability Program Education
- These are online programs as your homework to further develop your flexibility and stability
When is it and how much does it cost?
Dates: Monday afternoons, 19th Oct till 30th Nov AND Tuesdays afternoons 27th Oct till 1st Dec, 2020
Times: 5pm till 6:30pm
Cost: $140 – 6 x 90 min Sessions (Mondays) and $120 – 6 x 90 min Sessions (Tuesdays)
Location: Acceleration Brisbane Central, NAB Stadium, 16 Dixon Street, Auchenflower
Meet Your Coach -
Paul Woodford is a Head Performance Coach at Acceleration Australia. Paul has a combined experience of 15 years in playing and coaching cricket and understands the demands of the sport. Paul looks after all the cricketers that go through the Acceleration Brisbane Central Facility and is always excited to work with new cricketers that are keen to improve all aspects of their game.